Date: January 9, 2020
Player(s): MrMusicMan789, Whinecakes, Kirby, Dicewolf
Interacted With: Unknown Caller
Major details from the Interaction:
- Unknown Caller messages the group minutes after starting their mission. The first text tells MrMusicMan789 to play for UC, followed by "NO MORE SHADOWS" as the effect becomes visible to all players.
- MrMusicMan789 spends time studying the No More Shadows effect finding the veiny look to intensify with time outside light, the effect seems to inhibit motion/stamina use, and has a slight motion blur effect as if someone is choking our minds. No More Shadows reaches its maximum effect after about 30 seconds in shadows. Bandaging up restores health but the effect lasts for the remainder of the mission.
- Kirby discovers the No More Shadows's health damage effect can be negated temporarily with Unstoppable, but the visual effect remains present unless lit up (by fixtures or from the Smartphone flashlight).
- Unknown Caller grew impatient, eventually sending the group messages with repeated "TICK TOCK"s in them to push MrMusicMan789 and the group along as the Shape became a threat.
- On four occasions, UC "health crunched" the group, reducing their health by a small amount each time after a text was sent to the group. The effect was unnoticed once teammates reached minimum health.
Video of Interaction