Player Interactions:IN-HER-TEETH: Gorgon, The Pact, Bridging and Halos
Date: May 2, 2020
Player(s): FredrickOrdo2, Peachy Parmesan, Isleapy Hunter, Blackwater
Interacted With: IN-HER-TEETH
Major details from the Interaction:
- IN-HER-TEETH believes that the "Gorgon" Curse can be used for an "untoward purpose". IN-HER-TEETH would like to see the "Gorgon" curse in action.
- One of the kids asks if IN-HER-TEETH would consider lending a hand to the pact; she replies that her answer must remain "no" but she does want to know what they are up to as what the pact does affects her/the voices in general and humans. Another one of the kids speak up and say that the pact is currently focusing on SPEAK-AS-ONE but another one of the kids say the are actually focusing on HUNT-THE-STRONG and they also have a meeting with LAUGH-LAST coming up. At the mention of LAUGH-LAST, IN-HER-TEETH laughs and says "LAUGH-LAST. IS JOINING THE ALLIANCE?". To which the kids tell her it is only a meeting and nothing more. IN-HER-TEETH calls it, "INTERESTING" and "WHAT IS SAID THERE IS OF VITAL IMPORTANCE"
- One of the kids bring up that THE-MEASURE-CUTS said that us kids' influence got them together in the first place due to "gallows humor" at which IN-HER-TEETH says, "ANYONE WHO CAN LOOK DEATH IN THE FACE AND LAUGH, IS AT THE VERY LEAST, WORTH SOME TIME."
- "IF YOU WOULD ALLOW ME TO SEE THROUGH YOU EYES, AND HEAR THOUGH YOUR EARS. THEN YOU HAVE DEDICATED YOURSELF TO ME AND THAT WOULD BE MOST USEFUL." (IN-HER-TEETH offically making Fredrick a bridge)
- The kids bring up one of their friends who think they got a Halo from HUNT-THE-STRONG to which IN-HER-TEETH says "THAT DOES NOT SEEM PLAUSIBLE. MAYBE THERE WAS A MISUNDERSTANDING?" but then a few moments later adds, "IT SEEMS, YOUR FRIEND HAS BEEN GIVEN THE BLESSING OF THE HUNTER AND YOU SHOULD ALL BE WEARY." She also says "THE HUNTER DOES NOT BESTOW GIFTS WITHOUT COSTS."
Video of Interaction
No transcript provided.