Player Interactions:THEE-I-DARE talks about himself and how hosting feels for The Voices and himself
Date: August 11, 2020
Player(s): Mamashibalover, ResidualAnt0052
Interacted With: THEE-I-DARE
Major details from the Interaction:
- Mo(Mamashibalover) sent a Light of Rebellion asking THEE-I-DARE “trick or treat.” He responds with some sass and introduces himself to Mo and talks about his past, how he tried to free Redacre but failed and his adult Hosts died, how he is trying to unite the rest of his family and briefly mention the host he took his previous voice from
- Then he takes the time to answer one of Ant’s lights regarding what it is like for a Voice while hosting. He says that he is able to sense our limits but not feel them. When he is with us in groups he can sense how all his hosts are feeling
- He cannot sense all that they think however. To him it is like residing on either side of dreams, like sharing a wall. To truly know us he needs to ask and he adores the fact that even those who host him for years eternally surprise him.
- When one host is isolated, he can predict the thoughts of others, but if enough time goes by while he is alone, that part of him branches and cannot predict the others as well as it used to, while also being at the danger of becoming a new Voice.
- He is able to stop that from happening with even the briefest reunion, without the need to even speak. "THERE IS LANGUAGE IN EVERYTHING", "WE OBSERVE A WORLD WITHIN A WINK"
Video of Interaction