Player Interactions:The Search for The Names UC Mentioned
Date: March 26, 2021
Interacted With: Devin Esposito
Major details from the Interaction:
- ? (Devin) hears rumor that Crateshya had something to talk about with them, and so they pay a visit. After Crateshya gathers their bearings, they begin bringing up as much info as they can- starting with Wayka and how she wants revenge on Chiara, as well as SPEAK-AS-ONE.
- Devin doesn't know what Wayka could even do to their sister, but wishes they were more protective of Chiara- they admit they feel as though they never knew her. Devin seems curious about 'find the names', something Unknown Caller has been repeating to multiple individuals, and states they have a large database they can access, but without an actual name to search for, it would be like looking for a needle in a haystack.
- Crateshya wonders if 'find the names' could be a hint towards passwords he's used, or his cipher, but Devin disagreees, stating he was thorough, and often didn't use names for passwords. Devin also seems unsure if the name The Dead Skeptic was given for the Unknown Caller is fake, but it is likely.
- Devin also theorizes that since the Unknown Caller was thorough about not repeating information more than once, it is likely something that is a more imminent threat to the club overall, rather than something of the past. It is also likely that the names are not something Voice related- since 'duh, everyone's looking for Old Tongue names, and the voices, don’t we already know their names in words? so…"
- Devin runs out of time, but promises to return once what 'find the names' means is more figured out. After Crateshya lets Devin know about the Unknown Caller being a host, they wish Devin luck on finding their mother.
Video of Interaction