Player Interactions:Visiting the Moon and Saturation Control with Old TID
Date: October 23, 2018
Player(s): MrMusicMan789, bojack bby, PokiGasm, Smug Bill
Interacted With: THEE-I-DARE
Major details from the Interaction:
- This was the last week of the Closed Beta when recording was allowed. MrMusicMan789 joined this group randomly and they began completing a few missions together. In the mission, MMM789 grabs the First Fire when a Voice starts talking and making sounds. I (believe) the Voice called itself "The Adversary" at one point, but cannot confirm this. The Voice transports the group to the Moon.
- THEE-I-DARE tells the group we're moving on from the Moon, giving us instructions, telling us we must "IGNORE THE RULES. THE ROUTINE.", then telling us to follow his sign.
- On the moon, the group sorta goofs off with the First Fire. The one time MrMusicMan789 throws the First Fire, it clips through the moon surface 30m below. Upon asking, THEE-I-DARE gives MrMusicMan789 one minute to fill out the bug report mid-interaction.
- The group is sent into what is now known as Saturation Control. The group begins meandering Saturation Control, but curiosity gets the better of MrMusicMan789 as he diverges from the path. THEE-I-DARE comments frankly about how MrMusicMan789 did... The group then returns to the surface of the Moon to say goodnight.
- Note: The recording did not begin until after the group was transported to the Moon.
Video of Interaction