Player Interactions:Wayka has questions
Date: November 18, 2020
Player(s): I-AM-TRICKSTER, Lflieb73, Rasabii
Interacted With: Isolated Watcher
Major details from the Interaction:
- Wayka asked what the Blackout Club's true purpose is. When told it was formed to find Bells, she says "she lives. we took her"
- Wayka says there was a dispute over here. Some said she had seen too much, but much was owed to her very devout parents.
- She asks what "your Voices" propose to do. She is told about the Hunter, which is an issue she says she knows too well.
- She asks if the Voices seek to destroy him, and says that she too would like to see it done. She said when she was captured, SPEAK-AS-ONE found most of his true name in Old Tongue.
- She says she has to leave because she is monitored, and "she can only trick them for so long". The players show her some pieces of Old Tongue before the mission ends. Wayka said she "may be able to trade it".
Video of Interaction
No transcript provided.